The school values are designed to set out the ways in which we seek to encourage positive attitudes whilst the children are at school and when they are on trips, outings and off-site visits.
MALDON COURT PREPARATORY SCHOOL AIMS
- To foster a love of learning in which the varied talents and life experiences of each child are recognised and valued.
- To provide a stimulating curriculum through which the children can flourish and become enthusiastic and independent learners, encouraging them to reach their full potential.
- To promote the traditional values of kindness, respect and courtesy.
- To create confident and happy children who are well prepared for their next step in education. This includes: 11+, scholarships and entrance to schools with specialist status.
- To promote the fundamental British value of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs: both in the local and wider community.
Our vision statement
Maldon Court Preparatory School is a small family school where the staff and children work together within a happy and nurturing atmosphere of mutual respect. The full potential of each individual child is achieved through the delivery of a broad and stimulating curriculum. The children leave the school confident and eager to face the challenges ahead.